5 rounds – Individual challenge
Station #1 – KB Suicides
- Move Two 70#, 53#, or 44# KB in suicide fashion (leap frog) down course
Station #2 – Tire Flips
- 50ft tire flips and choose size that you can flip quickly
Station #3 – Soft Stones over bars
- Roll heavy stone up to rig and lift over two bars then roll to other end of lane
Station #4 – Mace Bell Lunges
- perform Mace Bell walking lunges down 50ft lane
Station #5 – Kneeling Sled Pull
- On one knee, pull the weighted sled to you the length of the rope
Station #6 – Sandbag Cleans
- Choose a 40lbs, 50lbs or 75lbs sandbag and squat clean it 10 times.
*Individuals will stand in line (number of lines will depend on number of participants). Once the first person has completed Station #1, the next person will go, etc.
**If you are moving through faster than the person in front of you, move to an open lane OR simply ask if you can pass them
***This is for speed. Your goal is to try and lap the person in front and NOT get lapped by the person behind.