“Pimps and Hoses”
3 Rounds – 3 person teams
Station #1 – LDH Drag and Flake 100′
- One person drags LDH 100′ and flakes it across
- Other two follow with heavy KB Farmer’s carry
- Rotate all three through LDH
Station #2 – Hose Load Sprints 6 sprints each
- One person sprints 50′ with hose pack and hands it off to partner waiting other end who sprints back to 3rd waiting partner
- Rotate through sprints until all have done 6 sprints
Station #3 – Battle Hoses
- Each partner performs 5 reps
- Rotate through until the team has perfumed 100 reps
Station #4 – Worm Serpentine Carry
- At some point during the workout, each team will rotate through
- As a team, pick up the worm on right shoulder, serpentine through rig to other side and set down worm
- Then, hoist worm onto other shoulder and serpentine through rig to other end.
Coaches Note: Each Station (with exception of Station #4) is relatively timed for approx 3 min work as a team. Workout should take approx 30-40 minutes with time added for transitions and Station #4.
Also: 4 Person teams will take a little longer with one extra LDH trip and Hose Load sprint but might be more appropriate to manage the Worm Carry.